How your Membership Helps Parkinson’s:
- Working towards Queensland based phone counsellors
- Working towards specially trained Queensland Parkinson’s nurses
- Services over 50 Parkinson’s Support Groups
- Provides education/awareness seminars to medical practitioners/allied health professionals
- Provides education/awareness seminars for people living with Parkinson’s
- Raises community awareness of Parkinson’s
- Facilitates clinical and quality of life research
- Improves patient services
- Represents healthcare/medical interests of patients to government policy makers
Unique Membership Entitlements:
- Your personal copy of “Connections” magazine
- Library access of books, dvds and cds
- Access to resources such as info packs and research
- Advance notice of seminars and education sessions
- Discounts to seminars and education sessions
- Voting rights at Annual General Meetings
- Access to the health promotion and support team
- Individual Membership $35
- Family Membership (2 People of same Family) $50
- Life Membership (1 Person Only) $350
- Family Life Membership (2 People of same Family) $500
- Group Membership (Small organisations/ associations) $150
- Corporate Membership (Large organisations / associations) $650
Online Membership is paused while we update to our new website.
If you would like to become a member please call Parkinson’s Queensland on 1800 644 189 or download and print the membership form and send by email or post.
Membership fees are due annually – 1st July each year.
Please note: Persons joining shall pay the full prescribed fee for the current year, except those joining in April, May and June of each year in which case membership shall continue until June 30 the following year.