The success of World Parkinson’s Day depends on the support of people just like you. Get involved to show how much you care: make a donation or host a Wear Purple for Parkinson’s Fundraiser at your school or workplace. All the money raised helps Parkinson’s Queensland fight Parkinson’s through support services and world-class research.
This April, Wear Purple for Parkinson’s and help Parkinson’s Queensland raise vital funds for Parkinson’s research and support services.
Simply gather together your friends, family and colleagues to wear Purple for Parkinson’s to work or school and collect a gold coin donation. There couldn’t be an easier way to help make a difference.
Wear Purple for Parkinson’s this World Parkinson’s Day! You can hold your Wear Purple fundraiser on World Parkinson’s Day (April 11th) or a day close by that suits you. Support Parkinson’s Queensland’s effort to improve the quality of life for all people affected by Parkinson’s, including world class research and support services (like Parkinson’s Queensland’s Free info line 1800 644 189).
To get involved, all you need to do is:
- Download an event form for School Fundraising or Workplace Fundraising.
- Contact us to advise of your activity so we can send you a Letter of Authority to fundraise for Parkinson’s Queensland.
- Check out the School Fundraising Tips or Workplace Fundraising Tips
- Invite friends, family, colleagues etc to get involved.
- Return funds raised to Parkinson’s QLD and return the form in the downloaded
For more information about getting involved in ‘Wear Purple for Parkinson’s’, please contact Melissa on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 3209 1588.